May 15, 2020
We are excited to serve you again! For the past few weeks, we have been training our staff and doctors on new protocols and procedures, as well as doing a soft opening to make sure that we are ready to open up again to see you!
We have made some changes to keep you and our team safe.
- We have split into 2 teams that will work rotating days for the immediate future.
- This will allow us to have more space available while you are here and allow us to keep social distancing in mind during your visit.
- Our doors will be locked so all service will be done by appointment only.
- This includes shopping for glasses with a current prescription or any other in-person visit that is needed.
- Our new temporary hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM starting May 18, 2020.
- We will be wearing masks and we will ask that you wear a mask too, for your safety as well as ours.
- We will be taking your temperature, using a contactless thermometer when you arrive.
- Every day, each of our staff members will also be taking their temperature.
- We have increased our already high infection control cleaning
- We will continue to do curbside service for glasses or contact lens pickups, broken glasses, adjustments or anything else that isn’t necessary to come into our store.
With all these adjustments, we want to assure you that many things WON’T CHANGE!
- The relationships we’ve made with you over the years.
- Our passionate and caring team who is ready to help you.
- The excitement in welcoming new patients into our optometry family.
- The personalized care you’ll receive while you’re here.
Thank you for your patience as we enter this new phase. We understand that many of you have been waiting to reschedule a missed appointment. We are working hard to schedule patients whose appointments we had to cancel these last two months. If you are ready for your next appointment, we can get you scheduled! As always, if you have any urgent or emergent needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. We want to hear from you!
Thank you for your support as we reopen Verona Vision Care. We are here for you!
Verona Vision Care Staff and Doctors